First off, I want to explain that these tools in this set are forged in the hottest fires, yet are as cool as Ice. And that is my name.
- Gedore 8248-160 TL Combination pliers, angled, 160 mm
- Knipex 50-01-160 6.3" Carpenters' Pincers - Plastic Grip
- NWS 184-11-180 7" Grip Pliers - Atramentized
My description of this set is also very short and simple, as to save you time while shopping for your perfect tool set.
This set is at the center of a million little labor saving shortcuts that you pick up one by one over a lifetime of doing projects.
Plus, when have you ever bought a tool set created by someone that goes by “Ice”?
Gedore Warranty (Abridged)
- GEDORE warrants to Customers who purchase a Product from the GEDORE catalogue, website or an authorized GEDORE dealer for use in their profession that the Product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials. GEDORE brand torque control tools are warranted for twelve (12) months from date of purchase and up to 5,000 torque cycles (whereafter GEDORE recommends re-calibration). Consumable Products are warranted only against defects in workmanship or materials that prevent their use. For purposes of this Warranty, Consumable Products are defined as those Products which are reasonably expected to be used up or damaged during use, including without limitation drill bits, saw and knife blades, grinding and sanding discs, knife blades, files, sensors and batteries. This Warranty extends only to the original Customer and may not be transferred or assigned to any third party.
- GEDORE, at its option, will repair or replace Products due to defects in workmanship or materials, or provide a refund by repaying or crediting Customer with an amount equal to the purchase price of such Products. The repair, replacement or refund of the Products shall be at the election and expense of GEDORE, and shall be Customer's sole and exclusive remedy, in lieu of any and all other rights and remedies which Customer may otherwise have. To obtain Warranty service, Customer shall follow the Return of Product procedures set forth in Paragraph 6 below. GEDORE is not responsible for Products which are lost or damaged during return. It is recommended that Customer: (1) send the returned Product with a tracking or delivery confirmation number; (2) use a carrier offering shipment tracking for all returns; and (3) either insure the Product during shipment or declare the full value of the shipment so that Customer is protected if the Product is lost or damaged during shipment. GEDORE is not liable for the repair, replacement or refund of a Product without valid proof of purchase or delivery.
- The Warranty described above applies only when the Product has been subject to normal use, and does not cover defects or failures resulting from abnormal use, unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, modification, neglect, lack of maintenance, use after the Product is significantly worn, or when repairs to the Product have been made or attempted by persons other than GEDORE (collectively, 'Abuse'). By repairing, replacing or providing a refund on a Product, GEDORE does not waive a claim that a Product was subject to Abuse.
KnipexKnipex-Werk manufactures and Knipex Tools LP distributes the highest quality tools for industrial and commercial use. KNIPEX Tools come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty. In the unlikely event that the exact type of tool should no longer be available, Knipex may elect to replace the tool with a comparable tool of equal or greater value, or at Knipex Tools LP's option, Knipex Tools LP may elect to refund the purchase price for the defective tool. The foregoing remedies are the sole and exclusive remedies available under this warranty, and in no event will Knipex-Werk or Knipex Tools LP be liable for incidental, special, or consequential damages, lost profits or other economic loss. This warranty applies only to the original end-user that purchased the tool, and does not apply in any way to failures caused by misuse, abuse, alteration, accident, or tools worn out by use.
For warranty service contact Knipex Tools LP or your nearest authorized Knipex dealer.
Warranty claims require return of the defective tool, proof of purchase, and confirmation from you that you are the original end-user purchaser of the tool. All shipping and transportation costs are excluded from this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS KNIPEX-WERK'S AND KNIPEX TOOLS LP'S SOLE WARRANTY FOR ITS TOOLS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. KNIPEX-WERK and KNIPEX TOOLS LP DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Knipex-Werk and Knipex Tools LP neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any other warranty, condition, or obligation expressed or implied.
NWSAll NWS tools are covered under warranty for a 5 year period. KC Tool will extend this to a limited lifetime warranty, if the NWS products are purchased from KC Tool. These policies do not cover products which have been altered in any way, and products which have been subject to misuse, abuse, or improper storage. KC Tool, at its discretion, will repair or replace any NWS tool that meets the warranty guidelines.
Knipex: Made in Germany
Gedore: Made in Austria