- For the fast and precise dismantling and stripping of all common round and damp-proof installation cables (e.g. NYM cable 3 x 1.5 mmup to 5 x 2,5 mm), data cable (e.g. twisted pair) and coax cable
- Innovative, ergonomic pistol grip design for easy cutting, stripping and longitudinal cut of the sheath
- Conical, slimmed down tool ends for better access in confined areas
- Stripping device for cross-sections 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.8 / 1.5 / 2.5 / 4 mm
- Simplified insertion of single wires for stripping using location ridges
- With opening spring and locking device
- Easy insertion of coax and data cable thanks to opening aid
- Multi-component design with a soft plastic zone for comfortable use and a secure grip
- Housing made from stable glass fibre reinforced plastic
Wire stripping value for round cable: 8-13mm dia.
Wire stripping value for conductors and strands: 0.2 - 4.0mm2
Wire stripping value for data cable: CAT 5-7, Twister Pair (UTP/STP)
Wire stripping value for coax cable: 4.8-7.5mm dia.
For warranty service contact Knipex Tools LP or your nearest authorized Knipex dealer.
Warranty claims require return of the defective tool, proof of purchase, and confirmation from you that you are the original end-user purchaser of the tool. All shipping and transportation costs are excluded from this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS KNIPEX-WERK'S AND KNIPEX TOOLS LP'S SOLE WARRANTY FOR ITS TOOLS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. KNIPEX-WERK and KNIPEX TOOLS LP DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Knipex-Werk and Knipex Tools LP neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any other warranty, condition, or obligation expressed or implied.