- For gripping, adjustment and assembly work in hard to reach areas thanks to slim, very long design
- Deep parts can be easily reached using the slim, half-round tips
- Careful yet reliable gripping, holding and guiding of small copper pipes, screws and cables as well as other round parts thanks to milled grooves with smooth surfaces
- Serrated pipe grip to grip round parts
- Particularly suitable for work in the automotive trade and in mechanical engineering
- Slim yet robust tool
- Forged from special tool steel, oil-hardened and tempered
- Head polished
- Handles plastic coated
For warranty service contact Knipex Tools LP or your nearest authorized Knipex dealer.
Warranty claims require return of the defective tool, proof of purchase, and confirmation from you that you are the original end-user purchaser of the tool. All shipping and transportation costs are excluded from this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS KNIPEX-WERK'S AND KNIPEX TOOLS LP'S SOLE WARRANTY FOR ITS TOOLS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. KNIPEX-WERK and KNIPEX TOOLS LP DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Knipex-Werk and Knipex Tools LP neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any other warranty, condition, or obligation expressed or implied.