Wiha Tools Warranty & SafetyWiha Products Carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All Wiha tools are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials and will be replaced if found to be deficient providing tools have not been altered or misused. Wiha Insert Bits, Power Bits and Tweezers are not warranted for use. Wiha Brand Torque control Tools are warranted for twelve months from date of purchase up to 5,000 torque Cycles.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design.
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
Return tools for warranty replacement to your original place of purchase or directly to Wihatools.com LLC North American Distribution Center, all returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Circle
Monticello Minnesota, 55362
Please call us if you have questions on direct replacement of tools.
Tel 763-295-6591 or Fax: 763-295-6598
Knipex Lifetime Limited WarrantyKnipex-Werk manufactures and Knipex Tools LP distributes the highest quality tools for industrial and commercial use. In the unlikely event that the exact type of tool should no longer be available, Knipex may elect to replace the tool with a comparable tool of equal or greater value, or at Knipex Tools LP’s option, Knipex Tools LP may elect to refund the purchase price for the defective tool. The foregoing remedies are the sole and exclusive remedies available under this warranty, and in no event will Knipex-Werk or Knipex Tools LP be liable for incidental, special, or consequential damages, lost profits or other economic loss.
This warranty applies only to the original end-user that purchased the tool, and does not apply in any way to failures caused by misuse, abuse, alteration, accident, or tools worn out by use.
For warranty service contact Knipex Tools LP or your nearest authorized Knipex dealer. For the name of your nearest authorized Knipex dealer you may email Knipex Tools LP at (email@example.com) or call our support line at 847 398 8520.
Warranty claims require return of the defective tool, proof of purchase, and confirmation from you that you are the original end-user purchaser of the tool. All shipping and transportation costs are excluded from this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS KNIPEX-WERK’S AND KNIPEX TOOLS LP’S SOLE WARRANTY FOR ITS TOOLS, AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. KNIPEX-WERK and KNIPEX TOOLS LP DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Knipex-Werk and Knipex Tools LP neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any other warranty, condition, or obligation express or implied.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Wera Limited Lifetime WarrantyAll Wera professional hand tools are covered by a lifetime warranty against breakage due to defects in materials or workmanship for the normal life of the product. This policy does not cover products which have been altered in any way, and products which have been subject to abuse, misuse, negligence, or improper storage. Bits, bitholders and L-keys are also not covered under this warranty policy as they are considered consumable. Wera Tools reserves the right to inspect warranty claims before replacements are issued. Return transportation costs are not included, however Wera will send replacement tools at no cost. Any claims for reasons other than those noted here must be approved by Wera Tools Inc., or its authorized representatives.
Gedore Limited Lifetime Warranty
- GEDORE warrants to Customers who purchase a Product from the GEDORE catalogue, website or an authorized GEDORE dealer for use in their profession that the Product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials. GEDORE brand torque control tools are warranted for twelve (12) months from date of purchase and up to 5,000 torque cycles (whereafter GEDORE recommends re-calibration). Consumable Products are warranted only against defects in workmanship or materials that prevent their use. For purposes of this Warranty, Consumable Products are defined as those Products which are reasonably expected to be used up or damaged during use, including without limitation drill bits, saw and knife blades, grinding and sanding discs, knife blades, files, sensors and batteries. This Warranty extends only to the original Customer and may not be transferred or assigned to any third party.
- GEDORE, at its option, will repair or replace Products due to defects in workmanship or materials, or provide a refund by repaying or crediting Customer with an amount equal to the purchase price of such Products. The repair, replacement or refund of the Products shall be at the election and expense of GEDORE, and shall be Customer's sole and exclusive remedy, in lieu of any and all other rights and remedies which Customer may otherwise have. To obtain Warranty service, Customer shall follow the Return of Product procedures set forth in Paragraph 6 below. GEDORE is not responsible for Products which are lost or damaged during return. It is recommended that Customer: (1) send the returned Product with a tracking or delivery confirmation number; (2) use a carrier offering shipment tracking for all returns; and (3) either insure the Product during shipment or declare the full value of the shipment so that Customer is protected if the Product is lost or damaged during shipment. GEDORE is not liable for the repair, replacement or refund of a Product without valid proof of purchase or delivery.
- The Warranty described above applies only when the Product has been subject to normal use, and does not cover defects or failures resulting from abnormal use, unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, modification, neglect, lack of maintenance, use after the Product is significantly worn, or when repairs to the Product have been made or attempted by persons other than GEDORE (collectively, "Abuse"). By repairing, replacing or providing a refund on a Product, GEDORE does not waive a claim that a Product was subject to Abuse.