Wiha 8" BiCut Super Cut High Leverage Cutters with Power Button Ergo Soft Handle
Switch from wire to chain (up to 4mm diameter!) at the press of a button
Power button doubles cutting force - makes tough cuts easy
BiCut Super Cut High Leverage Cutter
Increase cutting power By 100% at the press of a button
64 HRC induction-hardened edges
Drop forged of high C70 steel
For cutting various materials from soft to extremely hard, such as nail, screws, bolts, wire cables, spring wires, chains, etc.
Overall length: 200mm (8")
Certified by EN/IEC 60900, ASTM F-1505-01, VDE 0682/part 201, NFPA70E and CSA, VDE and OSHA
Certified to 1,000 Volt AC or 1,500 Volt DC
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design.
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
Return tools for warranty replacement to KC Tool or directly to Wihatools.com LLC North American Distribution Center, all returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement
19939 W 162nd Street
Olathe, KS 66062
Phone 913-440-9766 | Fax 913-839-9382
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Circle
Monticello Minnesota, 55362
Phone 763-295-6591 | Fax 763-295-6598