TorxPlus: IP6, IP7, IP8, IP9, IP10, IP15, IP20, IP25
Featuring advanced technology dual material molding.
A remarkable improvement in handle design, comfort and performance.
The SoftFinish ergonomic shape allows maximum torque and user comfort.
Wiha exclusive "SoftFinish Zone" features solid molded core with soft outer cushion grip. Requires less force, yet achieves 40% more torque than conventional handles.
Blade is made of Wiha's exclusive formula Chrome-Vanadium-Molybdenum tool steel, super hardened and hard chrome finish for unmatched durability.
Wiha tips are precision machined to exact tolerances for a perfect fit every time.
Handle is molded directly onto the blade for a permanent bond.
Large optimized handle diameter allows higher torque with less user hand fatigue.
Wiha Tools Use and Warranty Guidelines:
- Use tools for their intended applications, screwdrivers should not be used to pry or chisel.
- Never modify or alter a tool from its original design.
- Do not use extensions or torque multipliers, this will achieve excessive torque levels and may result in serious injury and premature tool failure.
- Inspect all tools before use and discard tools that show any signs of visible damage.
- Do not use tools beyond their intended useful life.
- Work Safe - always wear appropriate eye and hand protection when using hand tools.
Return tools for warranty replacement to KC Tool or directly to Wihatools.com LLC North American Distribution Center, all returns are subject to inspection prior to replacement
19939 W 162nd Street
Olathe, KS 66062
Phone 913-440-9766 | Fax 913-839-9382
Att: Warranty Dept.
1348 Dundas Circle
Monticello Minnesota, 55362
Phone 763-295-6591 | Fax 763-295-6598